Welcome fellow foodie friends, the just released Foodie Guide for Halloween Time 2021 at Disneyland Resort is here. I hope your sweet tooth is ready because the chefs have made some scary good food items for Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort. From Halloween Grey Stuff to a Supernova Special Pizza the choices this year look frightfully delicious. Let’s take a peak at a few of the Disney food items that I am personally excited for from what Disneyland has made available so far!
Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available)
- Deconstructed Lasagna – Campanelle pasta tossed in ricotta cream sauce topped with Bolognese sauce and bread crumbs
- Supernova Special – Spiced marinara sauce topped with sausage, salami, assorted cheeses, onions, olives, and tomatoes drizzled with pesto
I personally love the Alien Pizza Planet options because I love carbs and these Halloween Treats are sure to make your stomach full.
- Chocolate-Praline Mousse Cake – Decadent praline mousse, dark chocolate brownie, vanilla creme anglaise, and ganache
Did somebody say Chocolate? If there’s anything I love more than carbs it’s chocolate. If there was a Mickey Pretzel dipped in chocolate I would get two just because I could. Cafe Orleans is a sit-down restuaraunt located in New Orleans square so you will need a reservation to taste this delicious treat. Some walk-up spots are available.
Candy Palace and Honey Spot at Pooh’s Corner
Candy Palace is located on Main Street USA and will have it’s signature Halloween Treat favorites back for 2021. Honey Spot at Pooh’s Corner is located in critter country and will have them as well. These include the Jack Skellington Apple, The Minnie Witch Crispy, The Mummy Marshmallow Wand, and more favorites. They will also have Pumpkin Brittle available from October 1-31st.
Jolly Holiday Bakery Café (mobile order available)
- Pumpkin Muffin
My sweet tooth craves anything pumpkin flavored. I am basic. I am not sorry. Give me all the pumpkin spiced items my intestines can handle.
Mint Julep Bar (mobile order available)
- Mickey-shaped Strawberry Chocolate Beignets topped with strawberry-chocolate powdered sugar (3 and 6 Packs)
I don’t normally care for beignets but when they are covered in strawberry-chocolate powdered sugar I make an exception.
- Halloween Cake – Chocolate cake with multi-colored mousse, green buttercream, royal icing, and Halloween sprinkles
I will eat all the of the Cake provided by the Plaza inn. If you look at my Instagram page, I probably have a photo with every piece of cake Disney has released in the last 4 years somewhere on my timeline. My all time favorite was the Pixar Fest one, but I’m excited to try this Disney Treat as well.
Red Rose Taverne (mobile order available)
- Halloween Grey Stuff – Traditional Grey Stuff with tombstone cookie and holiday sprinkles
I am obsessed with Beauty and The Beast and the Grey Stuff at Red Rose Taverne actually IS delicious, but I’ve never had it Halloween Time style so I am VERY excited to try this one.
River Belle Terrace
- Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread
- Chicken & Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Brisket grilled cheese, hot chicken, and pickled pepper relish
Again, you can reel me in with anything Pumpkin Flavored so this is going to peak my interest but, I also am drawn to the Chicken & Briskey Grilled Cheese Sancwich which is a combo I have never tried but am willing to make it a first.
There are many flavors of Churros and I have never gotten any of them if I’m being honest. They never really peaked my interest, but this year… that may all change. Because they’ve got a pumpkin flavored one in Tomorrowland.
Tomorrowland Churro Cart
- Pumpkin Spice Churro – Chocolate churro rolled in pumpkin spice sugar with brown butter cream cheese dipping sauce
There are 4 other flavors as well, because I know most people love Churros and I am just not one of those people. I also think cilantro tastes like plastic, but that’s another story for another time.
- Churro Cart near Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Churros with Pumpkin Dipping Sauce
- Critter Country Fruit Cart
- Chocolate Dusted Churro – Classic churro dressed in a duo of dark and milk chocolate
- New Orleans Churro Cart
- White Chocolate Churro – Elegantly dressed churro in a bouquet of vanilla and sugar
- Town Square Churro and Churro Cart near Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Chocolate Cookie Churro – Churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with colored sugar
Disney California Adventure Park
Holy Moly, that was only just the Disneyland Park treats! Now let’s take a look at what DCA has to offer. As far as I am aware, these treats are for the regular park hours not Oogie Boogie bash unless otherwise noted.
Award Weiners (mobile order available)
- Halloween Candy Funnel Cake Fries – Dusted in crushed chocolate cream-filled cookies with cream cheese sauce, cookie pieces, gummy candies, chocolate-coated candies, and whipped cream
- Halloween Candy Funnel Cake Fries in Mickey Ear Hat Bowl
Funnel Cake was my favorite fair treat growing up as a kid, and it’s no different now that I am an adult child. Plus you can get the Halloween Candy Fries in a Mickey Bowl. Who wouldn’t want that?
Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream (mobile order available)
- Spiked Hard Apple Float – Hard apple cider and apple sorbet drizzled with caramel sauce
My favorite things about fall, sweather weather, pumpkins and apple cider. This Disney treat is no different and I will be sure to try this Spiked Hard Apple Float from Clarabelle’s.
Flo’s V-8 Café (mobile order available)
- Spicy Chicken & Fries – Steak fries drizzled with ranch dressing topped with chicken tenders tossed in mango-habanero sauce and finished with green onions
- Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries – Steak fries topped with cheddar cheese, chicken tenders tossed in buffalo sauce, and celery bits drizzled with ranch (available at Oogie Boogie Bash)
- Loaded Gravy Fries – Steak fries topped with chicken tenders, jack cheese, and smothered in gravy (available at Oogie Boogie Bash)
Normally, my acid reflux prevents me from eating anything spicy, but if it’s Disney food, I will put my stomach through the pain because I know it’s going to be delicous. Also, there is no such thing as too many types of fries.
Studio Catering Truck (mobile order available)
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken with Fanta pineapple-infused fried rice and soy-ginger glaze
I am one of those people who believes pineapple belongs on pizza. You might not be and that’s okay. But I really like pineapple and I’m digging this Disney food option from the Studio Catering Truck in the Hollywood Backlot.
And lastly, more Churros
- Cozy Cones
- Fruity Sugar Churro – Churro tossed in fruity cereal sugar topped with a purple and green glaze
- Grizzly Peak Churro Cart
- Caramel Apple Churro – Churro rolled in green apple flavored sugar topped with a caramel drizzle
- Hollywood Churro
- Chocolate-Marshmallow Churro – Classic churro rolled in crushed chocolate cookies and “mummified” in marshmallow icing “bandages”
- Willie’s Churros (Buena Vista)
- Chocolate & Matcha Churro – Churro rolled in chocolate cookie crumbs and drizzled with a matcha cream cheese buttercream and strawberry sauce
Again, I don’t like churros, but I know you all do so I’m including them in this list of Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort Treats for 2021.
Halloween Favorites at Disneyland Resort
What are you most excited to try? There are many more treats available that you can find on the Disney Parks Blog. There are also treats available in Downtown Disney District and the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Visit me on Tiktok for more viral Halloween Themed videos and other Disney Trends. I’m also available on Youtube, Instagram and Amazon. Have the happiest of haunts this Halloween at Disney Parks!